MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove UserGroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is there any ways to delete "Usergroups" on my website? When i'm going to my website, scrolling down and it says Usergroups section and there are all roles like Administrators, moderators, developers etc.

It looks like that:
(Please open the screenshot with this link because i failed with uploading photo):

(Please login or register to view hidden content)

Can someone help me to edit it or just delete? I would be very thankfull  Shy

Edit: already figured out.
(2019-11-10, 12:36 PM)Heck Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, is there any ways to delete "Usergroups" on my website? When i'm going to my website, scrolling down and it says Usergroups section and there are all roles like Administrators, moderators, developers etc.

It looks like that:
(Please open the screenshot with this link because i failed with uploading photo):
https://prnt.sc/puxv2g

Can someone help me to edit it or just delete? I would be very thankfull  Shy
Hey, I'm pretty sure the theme is putting its own custom usergroup styles on the bottom while not using the actual usergroups on your forum - I'm not 100% sure where you could change it as I'm not familiar with the theme, but generally, it should be somewhere in the index templates, called either memberlist, whos_online, members, boardstats or something similar to that. You can change or delete it there. Smile
Index Templates for sure!

Check first "index_stats*" or "index_whosonline*" templates.

[ExiTuS]