MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a header notification for Admin/Super Mods ONLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I add a header notification that will appear to admins & super mods only?  It is actually the notification from Awards that says that there are pending award requests to review.  There was a bit in the original plugin but it actually showed to all members so I removed it from the header template until I can figure out how to show it to admin/mods only...

I would appreciate any help with this!

{$ougc_awards_requests}
You can use a template conditional, <if $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 4 then>{$ougc_awards_requests}</if>
You could try this:

Open /inc/plugins/ougc_awards.php to edit....

Search for (#2087):
if($pending < 1)
{
    return;
}

Replace this part with:
if($pending < 1 || !$ismod)
{
    return;
}

Save it 'n try Wink
(2019-11-18, 04:00 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]You can use a template conditional, <if $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 4 then>{$ougc_awards_requests}</if>

(2019-11-18, 02:58 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You could try this:

Search for (#2087):
if($pending < 1)
{
    return;
}

Replace this part with:
{
    return;
}

Save it 'n try Wink

Thanks guys!  I used SvePu's solution and it worked perfectly!  Michale2014's looks good to but it's working now and I don't want to chance it to test!  LOL!!  Thanks again guys!!
(2019-11-18, 06:26 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-18, 04:00 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]You can use a template conditional, <if $GLOBALS['mybb']->user['usergroup'] == 4 then>{$ougc_awards_requests}</if>

(2019-11-18, 02:58 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You could try this:

Search for (#2087):
if($pending < 1)
{
    return;
}

Replace this part with:
{
    return;
}

Save it 'n try Wink

Thanks guys!  I used SvePu's solution and it worked perfectly!  Michale2014's looks good to but it's working now and I don't want to chance it to test!  LOL!!  Thanks again guys!!

lol mine is a patch, SvePu's is the right, dynamic way. Glad u got it going.