MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for myBB php development support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We are currently in the process of updating our layout for a mybb RPG, and I am looking to hire someone to make a few modifications to our site. Additionally, when we launch this new layout I may need some help with any bugs that arise. 

Modifications needed: 
 1) Add custom fields (user group and custom profile field "player") to the advanced search and sort by options on the member list
 2) Add threadlog list to profiles so all users can view a particular character's threadlog
 3) Add forum as a column in threadlog
4) Assist in getting our secure certificate to be active
 5) Fix bugs (known issue: pop_up menus don't display, such a quick edit) and any additional bugs as discovered 

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!
(2019-11-14, 04:29 PM)Kyra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

We are currently in the process of updating our layout for a mybb RPG, and I am looking to hire someone to make a few modifications to our site. Additionally, when we launch this new layout I may need some help with any bugs that arise. 

Modifications needed: 
 1) Add custom fields (user group and custom profile field "player") to the advanced search and sort by options on the member list
 2) Add threadlog list to profiles so all users can view a particular character's threadlog
 3) Add forum as a column in threadlog
4) Assist in getting our secure certificate to be active
 5) Fix bugs (known issue: pop_up menus don't display, such a quick edit) and any additional bugs as discovered 

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!
Hello Kyra,
Greetings!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
Hi Kyra ,
I had sent you PM.
Please check and revert

Regards
Deep
Found help, this is no longer needed. Thanks to all who replied!