MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on admin login page and keeps out out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum keep logging me out and it shows error on various plugins.

The member area is working fine.

site: gpway.net

A screenshot can be seen hereĀ https://prnt.sc/pxe1j3
Hi,

the javascript in your header it's a terrible mess...

4 versions of jquery, and you use a jquery script before any of them....

Ok, now as I see the admin problem, it's like you edit one or more MyBB's files. Have you done so?

If not try to rename, through FTP, the plugins folder, and check if you could login. If you can, you'll have to rename each folder and test every plugin to find the one making this trouble.
(2019-11-15, 01:37 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

the javascript in your header it's a terrible mess...

4 versions of jquery, and you use a jquery script before any of them....

Ok, now as I see the admin problem, it's like you edit one or more MyBB's files. Have you done so?

If not try to rename, through FTP, the plugins folder, and check if you could login. If you can, you'll have to rename each folder and test every plugin to find the one making this trouble.

I had javascript for snowfall once a year...and it never causesĀ me an error while the script running...

By renaming the plugin files (goolge_seo, filemanager and newpoints) I can access the admin panel and it worked fine. So the plugin is the making error.

Once looking the error I thought maybe the version of PHP need to be increased. But nothing happen...the plugins are making it.

Here I have no way to work with these plugins and I will have to leave those points and pages created by these plugins...