MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bump Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bump Thread allows users to bump their threads without posting. This plugin is based on the old 'Bump Thread' plugin by ZiNgA BuRgA.

Hi everyone!
I rewrote this plugin about a year ago but it was only for me and a small group of people. On the forum, I found this comment on my thread:
Quote:Really nice plugin you should share it on mybb official website ! Must have feature and it's hard to find  Big Grin
And today you can download it from Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/piotrdziubczynski/mybb-bump-thread
Cheers, and enjoy it! Wink
Woah, can you also submit this to MyBB Extend ?
(2019-11-18, 12:24 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, can you also submit this to MyBB Extend ?
No problem: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1318
to dobrze! Wink
Thx! Good job
(2019-11-17, 11:02 PM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]Bump Thread allows users to bump their threads without posting. This plugin is based on the old 'Bump Thread' plugin by ZiNgA BuRgA.

Hi everyone!
I rewrote this plugin about a year ago but it was only for me and a small group of people. On the forum, I found this comment on my thread:
Quote:Really nice plugin you should share it on mybb official website ! Must have feature and it's hard to find  Big Grin
And today you can download it from Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/piotrdziubczynski/mybb-bump-thread

hello its not even activating Im getting Error Uncaught 

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of dbt_activate() must be an instance of void, none returned in /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/inc/plugins/dbt.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/admin/modules/config/plugins.php(433): dbt_activate() #1 /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/admin/index.php(824): require('/homepages/44/d...') #2 {main} thrown in /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/inc/plugins/dbt.php on line 79
(2020-08-25, 02:04 PM)YashvirGaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-17, 11:02 PM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]Bump Thread allows users to bump their threads without posting. This plugin is based on the old 'Bump Thread' plugin by ZiNgA BuRgA.

Hi everyone!

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of dbt_activate() must be an instance of void, none returned in /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/inc/plugins/dbt.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/admin/modules/config/plugins.php(433): dbt_activate() #1 /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/admin/index.php(824): require('/homepages/44/d...') #2 {main} thrown in /homepages/44/d817297332/htdocs/inc/plugins/dbt.php on line 79

Hi.
Change your PHP version on hosting, server, or whatever to the latest (7.4) or minimum 7.1.
(2020-09-18, 12:35 PM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-25, 02:04 PM)YashvirGaming Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi everyone!

Hi.
Change your PHP version on hosting, server, or whatever to the latest (7.4) or minimum 7.1.

Hi again, thanks for replied, yeah it was the php version obsolete. I had v7.0 installed for RIN Editor / Ckeditor 
now that i changed it to latest v7.4, it works 
thanks again
Hey thanks for making this. Zinga Burga's version was affecting my DB processing time by 4 seconds because of the added column in the Threads table. This is a lot more light weight.
Interesting approach, just note that this plugin modifies the lastpost field in the threads table which would result in inaccurate data.

I won't be sure if it affect any visual aspect of threads, but seems like a interesting approach if not.
Pages: 1 2 3