MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some problems with theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and the most annoying one is that every change im doing on the templates or theme it takes hours until i see it i tried Ctrl+F5 \ Shift+F5 
its wasting so much time i dont know what to do ive cleared chache and cockies no change im usuing chrome

second, im using square theme and i added the advanced sidebox plugin and everything is so small how do i make the theme wider? i tried in #conatianer theme and its just went right.

third, at the plugin (advanced sidebox) how do i translate the english at the sideboxes i mean where is the template with the costum text?

thanks in advanced  Toungue

thats my forum i know its a bit of a mess but ill fix it Big Grin http://forum.unitymu.com/

Anyone?

?up??
Hi,

1] Maybe in your .htaccess file you have the cache for the css files to X hours, try to change to 1 minute to see the changes and when are done, change it again to X hours.

2] Can't register and forum is blocked, so I can't see the problem, can't help.

3] Inside the zip of the pluin you downloaded: ASB v3.1.19 -> Upload -> inc -> languages -> english
The 2 files there, and the 2 files inside the admin folder too.
1. im sorry i dont know how to change it would you mind to tell me how?

2. yes the forum is blocked because theres people who want to get in already and its not done pm me and ill send you a test user

3. thanks ill check t out , sure there isnt wat to do this at the admin cp?
1] Do you have access through FTP to your website files? If you have it, find and download the .htaccess file. Send me a PM with its content.

2] PM sent

3] Yes, you have to translate the files and upload them to the correct folder, as is said here:
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/translations/

In the Admin CP you can't do it.

Hi,

2] Admin Control Panel -> Templates (Tab) -> Themes -> YOUR THEME -> global.css -> Advanced Mode (Tab)

Find:

.wrapper {
    width: 984px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    padding: 0 20px;
    min-width: 984px;
}

Change it to:

.wrapper {
    width: auto !important;
    margin: 0 auto;
    padding: 0 20px;
    min-width: 984px;
}

Find:
table {
    color: #363636;
    font-size: 13px;
}

Change the font-size to the size you want.

Find:
.post_body {
    padding: 12px 0;
}

In Admin Control Panel -> Templates (Tab) -> Themes -> YOUR THEME -> Square.css -> Advanced Mode (Tab)

Find:

.thead {
    background: #005ea7;
    color: #FAFAFA;
    height: 30px;
    line-height: 29px;
    font-weight: bold;
}

For the record, problem with 1] was the Cloudflare's Cache
(2019-11-20, 10:16 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]1] Do you have access through FTP to your website files? If you have it, find and download the .htaccess file. Send me a PM with its content.

2] PM sent

3] Yes, you have to translate the files and upload them to the correct folder, as is said here:
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/translations/

In the Admin CP you can't do it.

I sent you a PM with the user do you have skype so we can respond each other immidietley?