MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do I hide this for guests and show something else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So like cracked.to, on the sidebar, there is a login/register thing. I want it on my forum.

And when u logged in u get stats.

Heres my forum: https://crackkingly.com

(I WANT TO HIDE THE STATS THING FROM THE GUESTS AND INSTEAD OF IT I ADD THE (REGISTER/LOGIN)

MY SIDEBAR NOW:
 [Image: rzaq9hl.png]
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.
(2019-11-23, 09:23 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.
cracked.to aint my forum sir.
(2019-11-24, 12:19 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-23, 09:23 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Regards,
The MyBB Group.
cracked.to aint my forum sir.
Quote:In order to assure optimal conditions within the community and reduce negative effects on external environment, we pledge to respect widely recognized practices regarding prevention of illegal and unethical activity including, but not limited to unlawful distribution of intellectual property, license violations, propagating hateful content and materials endangering privacy, safety and security.

crackkingly.com has content including pirated programs, database leaks, stolen accounts, etc.
It's pretty much an exact copy of cracked.to.
yes but cracked.to is not my forum
(2019-11-24, 01:11 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote: [ -> ]yes but cracked.to is not my forum
Right, it's not. However, both cracked.to and crackkingly.com are not eligible for support.
(2019-11-24, 02:52 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]
Right, it's not. However, both cracked.to and crackkingly.com are not eligible for support.
and how, i have the "Powered by MyBB" in the footer[url=https://www.mybb.com/][/url]
(2019-11-24, 05:58 PM)GeniLoyd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-24, 02:52 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]
and how, i have the "Powered by MyBB" in the footer[url=https://www.mybb.com/][/url]
Quote:In order to assure optimal conditions within the community and reduce negative effects on external environment, we pledge to respect widely recognized practices regarding prevention of illegal and unethical activity including, but not limited to unlawful distribution of intellectual property, license violations, propagating hateful content and materials endangering privacy, safety and security.