MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: online today looking ugly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i activate online today plugin its visible as ugly 

https://forum.kuttysoft.com/

anyone know how to fix  help me 

Thank You ... 

[Image: Screenshot_341.png]
can you say in words - what is ugly & how you want to make it look nice !
(2019-11-26, 01:55 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you say in words - what is ugly & how you want to make it look nice !

its too big .. sir its tiny means awesome coz when more users active ... tiny is awesome like on screenshot active users tiny small circle with name ...

how to change it big to tiny one
I agree...it would be cool to have the avatars smaller like maybe 32px and remove the names altogether??

I run this plugin too and it is a little rough around he edges.  A lot of the avatars are stretched on my forum.
.avatarep_online_row{text-align:center;width:100px;display:inline-block;padding:0px 4px;}
.avatarep_online_row_nor{width:auto;display:inline-block;padding:0px 2px;}
.avatarep_image{display:block;width: 10px;height: 10px;border: transparent;background: #fff0;padding: 2px;border-radius: 1px;}
.avatarep_span{text-align:center;}
.ot_offline{border-left: 4px solid #bf5656;}
.ot_online{border-left: 1px solid #399c3a;}
@media screen and (max-width:650px){
.avatarep_span{display:none;}
.avatarep_online_row_nor{width:auto;display:inline-block;}
.avatarep_span_nor{font-size: 8px;}
.avatarep_image{width:28px;height:20px;padding:3px;border-radius:2px;}
.avatarep_online_row{width:30px;}
.ot_offline{border-left: 2px solid #bf5656;}
.ot_online{border-left: 2px solid #399c3a;}
}

i am change this css value now its tiny

[Image: Screenshot_342.png]

but i don't know how to move next line of who's online

anyone know how to move to next line today online from whos online how to separate then
If you want the image and what comes after it on one line, then you need to remove display block from:

.avatarep_image{display:block;width: 10px;height: 10px;border: transparent;background: #fff0;padding: 2px;border-radius: 1px;}

so that it is:

.avatarep_image{width: 10px;height: 10px;border: transparent;background: #fff0;padding: 2px;border-radius: 1px;}
Quote: ... how to move next line of who's online
^ you can add <br /> at the beginning of online_today_index template.
(2019-11-26, 03:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: ... how to move next line of who's online
^ you can add <br /> at the beginning of online_today_index template.
i am try this sir it wont worked ... still same  

<br>
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->online_today}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead thead_left" align="center" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->on_username}</strong></span></td>
<td class="thead thead_right" align="center" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->time}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$todayrows}
<tr>
<br>
<td align="center" colspan="2" class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap">{$onlinetoday}</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
{$multipage}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

[Image: Screenshot_344.png]
[Image: Screenshot_345.png]

(2019-11-26, 03:00 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the image and what comes after it on one line, then you need to remove display block from:

so that it is:

.avatarep_image{width: 10px;height: 10px;border: transparent;background: #fff0;padding: 2px;border-radius: 1px;}

in which template sir
^ style related code should be changed in onlinetoday.css file.
it should be available at your theme's stylesheets set [@ forum admin panel]

And <br /> can be added at beginning of online_today_index template.
you have looked at a different template [online_today]
solved work well sir thank you