MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login button change ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to change the login buttons

but when I change the color or background, every button is so !

but i just want the login button, is it possible?

[Image: 3noUZoG.png]

[Image: KR9WfZW.png]
Editing the global class .button will affect every button on the forum that has class="button".

- Either you modifiy this button inline with an own definition:
<input type="submit" class="button" style="background: #F80; color: #000">
- Or you create a new CSS class, e.g.:
.button_login {
background: #F80;
color: #000;
border: 1px solid #000;
border-radius: 5px;
}
and set this class to the input element:
<input type="submit" class="button button_login">

[ExiTuS]
(2019-11-29, 09:20 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Editing the global class .button will affect every button on the forum that has class="button".

- Either you modifiy this button inline with an own definition:
<input type="submit" class="button" style="background: #F80; color: #000">
- Or you create a new CSS class, e.g.:
.button_login {
background: #F80;
color: #000;
border: 1px solid #000;
border-radius: 5px;
}
and set this class to the input element:
<input type="submit" class="button button_login">

[ExiTuS]

hi friend

I understand, but where exactly do these codes fit?
1. Edit the button HTML in your header template.

2. When creating a new CSS class, then add the new class (e.g. .button_login { ... }) manually using Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode.

[ExiTuS]
(2019-11-29, 10:26 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]1. Edit the button HTML in your header template.

2. When creating a new CSS class, then add the new class (e.g. .button_login { ... }) manually using Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode.

[ExiTuS]

can you do this for ?

and I will insert it afterwards!
(2019-11-29, 10:39 AM)MyBBEinstein Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-29, 10:26 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]1. Edit the button HTML in your header template.

[ExiTuS]

can you do this for ?

and I will insert it afterwards!

[Image: oDEHYid.png]

As far as I can see, your website is a clone of an existing one, with a slightly different URL (.nvs.hu at the end - the free subdomain of a Hungarian free hosting company). The original website would already not get official community support - if it was even powered by MyBB, which it is not.
Your website, however, is powered by MyBB, but states that it is powered by vBulletin. 
Quote:Minimum Copyright
MyBB is licensed under the LGPL and therefore users may remove the MyBB copyright and credit notice from the footer of their forum, however those who choose to do so are ineligible for official support on the Community Forums.

To receive support users must display a powered by notice on every page of their forum: