MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New users notification for post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how to show like this for new users any plugins or codes 

anyone have means please share to us 

Thank you ...

[Image: Screenshot_365.png]
bump .......................................... help needed with this
I don't know of any such direct plugin but you can do this using two ways :-
1. Template Conditional plugin
2. Use any guest plugin and modify the plugin to show guest message to users with less 20 posts (or any numbers). Use group promotion feature in MyBB to promote the usergroup after 20 posts and hence they will not see the message.
Another way is to use BAM Announcements Manager and display the message for the "registered" group.
You'll have to promote users with more than 20 posts to another group.
(2019-12-03, 07:22 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Another way is to use BAM Announcements Manager and display the message for the "registered" group.

bro how all nulledbb or nulle.com or nulled forums have this options have automatically they not did anything by manually
(2019-12-03, 05:57 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-03, 07:22 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Another way is to use BAM Announcements Manager and display the message for the "registered" group.

bro how all nulledbb or nulle.com or nulled forums have this options have automatically they not did anything by manually
All of those forums run a heavily modified verison of MyBB.
(2019-12-03, 06:14 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]

yes yes i know but nice features bt i have doubt how all kind of that forum modified same 1 or 3 ok if 5 forums means all same thing i dont know how
(2019-12-03, 06:19 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]

yes yes i know but nice features bt i have doubt how all kind of that forum modified same 1 or 3 ok if 5 forums means all same thing i dont know how
I believe that they used BAM Announcements manager for that, as said by Crazycat before. It's a pretty widespread plugin, and easy to install and set up.
(2019-12-03, 06:32 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-03, 06:19 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe that they used BAM Announcements manager for that, as said by Crazycat before. It's a pretty widespread plugin, and easy to install and set up.

that message is automatically disappear after 20 post  for same register user
This is a simple function, like:
$mytext = ''; 
if($mybb->user['postnum'] <= 20)
{
	$mytext = '<div>My Text Block</div>';
}
Pages: 1 2