MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bug changing theme admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you wanne choose another theme for a user you get an error
The following errors were encountered:
  • The website address you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid website address or leave the field empty.
adminsection ---> choose a user ---> from this user go to acount settings ---> choose another theme
Check the content of this user's Website input field if it's a valid URL.

It's not a bug.
???? With this function I had to switch between two or more theme's. So users cannot put a url by themselfes.
Maybe your browser input something automatically in that field when you're editing a user in AdminCP. Or there might be some circumstances where user's input is not checked correctly.
Cannot imagine it is not a input field where you can write something. It is a field where you can choose between 3 themes.
Maybe your web browser has Autofill activated ....please check the entry of website in user profile before saving.

[attachment=42359]
(2019-12-02, 03:18 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe your web browser has Autofill activated ....please check the entry of website in user profile before saving.

I also think this can also be the reason.

@OP: Can you share website URL and screenshot of steps ?
I understand now what was wrong, it was not only a enter for the theme switch. Noyle was right.
This can be closed. Not a valid report!