MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot see installed plugins via the Admin Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I uploaded a plugin via FTP and now I cannot see any of my previous plugins by clicking on the plugin link on the left side of the screen in the admin panel.

Any ideas on how I can repair this plugin viewing section so I can see the plugins that are installed?

Example: I had previously installed Avatar Gallery and it worked and still works fine, and users can still change their Avatar from their control panel, but Avatar Gallery plugin does not show up in the Admins plug in link (cannot see plugins) nor any other plugin.

Any Thoughts?
I had this happen to me after I upgraded my server to PHP 7.2!  Some of the plugins were not compatible so I had to write them out of inc/plugins 1 by 1 until I found the culprit.  It sounds like you already know the culprit as it was the last plugin you installed.
Not sure how to write them out as I cannot see any plugins at all in the Admin Plugin listing as it is completely blank.

Never mind, I just fixed it.

Thank you for your helpSmile
(2019-12-03, 08:00 PM)coolcos Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how to write them out as I cannot see any plugins at all in the  Admin Plugin listing as it is completely blank.

Never mind, I just fixed it.

Thank you for your helpSmile

Cool!  Glad you got it working!

PS...I went into my inc/plugins directory with FTP and just renamed each plugin like this: filename.php.TESTING

Adding .TESTING to the end of the file name makes the file inactive in the ACP plugin page. When your done testing, just remove the .TESTING and it is back to normal!
I did something similar, I went into the inc/plugins folder using FTP and just deleted the problem plugin and then going back to my admin panel and refreshed the page, my plugins reappeared, Yay.