MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem! Old plugin will not uninstall!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I have a problem!  I have an old plugin called Related Threads (1.6) that I was going to uninstall.

When I click uninstall in the plugin list, it gives me a white screen which I can back out of but the plugin is still active after refresh.

I tried to deactivate it and it move the plugin listing to the inactive section but the plugin is still working on the front end!  I went to reactivate it and had to change compatibility to '18' and it activated OK but now there are no settings for the plugin...they have disappeared from the settings page!

This seems to be a slight problem here...now I have a plugin working on the front end with no settings that I can't get rid of!  What should I do?

ETA...

I lucked out and found an updated version of the plugin!  I compared each file in the package to my current files and then uploaded/overwrote them.  After I reactivated the plugin, the settings are back and I am able to uninstall the updated version without issue.

Here is a link to the updated plugin if anyone else ever runs across this issue...

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=197