MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stats Images Broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to check my forum stats page (in ACP) the graph images are broken. I am fairly sure it was working earlier but in all honesty I dont know if I checked the stats page after doing a server transfer.
Hi,

Admin Control Panel -> Tools & Maintenance (tab) -> View PHP Info (left column).

Check if GD Support is enabled.
Literally the only thing different about this server compared to the last is that its on a SSD. Same OS, same control panel, same php version, etc. Hopefully this narrows down the possibilities.

I did check what you said though because u can never be sure, and it is indeed enabled.
If the page doesn't display any warning/error message, go through PHP error log, HTTP server log for hint.

By the way, how is the the graph images are broken? Better upload a screenshot of that.
Its literally just a broken image.

So for some reason me adding
echo "<script src='https://kit.fontawesome.com/562a020923.js' crossorigin='anonymous'></script>";
to the top of the ACP index page, breaks the stats graphs. I just want font awesome icons to work in my ACP as they are part of user ranks.

Moved the font awesome code to the top of users.php instead of trying to include it on all pages. Seems to have worked.
So it's not a MyBB problem huh?
Not sure how you came up with that idea. Yeah me adding a simple line of javascript to the top of a mybb script breaking the mybb script is a MyBB Issue.
We were just thinking that some PHP extensions are not installed which resulted in broken image. However, you always could investigate more to see if anything of MyBB is causing that conflicting issue which can be improved.