MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Arabic Language Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The dot(.) is on the right when I type in Arabic. Normally must be on the left side. Even in this forum I have this error.

You can try , write to Google Translate "Hello." and copy arabic text here. You can see.

Briefly textes in arabic start from right not left. You can see that the full stop at the end of one sentence returns to right.

2. When writing an arabic paragraph containing latin letters/numbers/special characters, the editor text turns into a chaos of letters and should always make the "preview" to show if it's correct or not.
Sounds like a defect of MyBB's editor or theme/template thing.

I'll have it reported for mods to move it to the MyBB 1.8 Development >> 1.8 Bugs and Issues forum.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4075

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group