MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can anyone update the Hydro theme so it can support inserting pictures and videos, et
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone update the Hydro theme so it can support inserting pictures and videos, etc.

When I install this older version it does not allow the inserting of smiles, nor inserting pictures or videos and does not have the word editing pad that the other themes do. When I say word editing pad, I just mean the word editor, where you can bold face words, insert, etc.

Any thoughts or plans to possibly edit this wonderful theme to make it fully functional again with the new MyBB versions (1.8.21)?

All responses are appreciated.

Thank you,
What do you mean by it doesn't have the word editing pad? Is it not displaying or is it displaying lines of text from the editor buttons? I just had to go in and do some massive editing to the classic blue theme because it was coded for an older version of MyBB. If you can give a bit more info I may be able to steer you in the right direction.
(2019-12-14, 04:16 AM)GodOfWonders Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by it doesn't have the word editing pad?  Is it not displaying or is it displaying lines of text from the editor buttons?  I just had to go in and do some massive editing to the classic blue theme because it was coded for an older version of MyBB.  If you can give a bit more info I may be able to steer you in the right direction.
Sorry for the long delay in replaying here.
The word editing pad, as  call it is simply not visible.

In the text box all I have the ability to do is just type.

I cannot select smiles on the left of the text box and insert them into the text.

I cannot make any text bold,underline or insert pictures, video, etc. as the word pad piece of it is just not simply visible (missing) etc, all I can do is just type in the white box and that it is it.

I installed the latest myBB and then installed the theme and I also had to select the do not check compatibility otherwise it would not install.

Any help you can push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Here is what I am talking about:

[Image: hydro-screen-on-what-is-missing.jpg]
[Image: Hydrothememissingeditor2.jpg]
(2019-12-24, 05:47 PM)coolcos Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Hydrothememissingeditor2.jpg]
Any suggestions would be appreciated Big Grin