MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fetal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uploaded some plugins and am now getting this error..

Fatal error: Cannot declare class pluginSystem, because the name is already in use in /home/hakshack/public_html/inc/plugins/class_plugins.php on line 9

im getting this error in ACP
Maybe one of your newly added plugins is re-declaring that class. Try to disable one plugin by another to see which one is responsible for that.

Or if you may check PHP error log for more detailed information of this error.
i fixed that now im getting this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare build_plugin_list() (previously declared in /home/hakshack/public_html/smittenkitten/modules/config/plugins.php:620) in /home/hakshack/public_html/smittenkitten/modules/config/plugins.php on line 620

and the error is making it so i cant even open the plugins section in ACP to disable anything
Maybe your plugin is trying to include that file for a second time.

Try to use include_once / require_once. It'll make sure you're only including / requiring once that file (via https://stackoverflow.com/a/6309545/6681141 )
Can you explain in more detail how to do this?
(2019-12-09, 08:06 PM)ragnar0k Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain in more detail how to do this?
Do what? Using include_once / require_once instead of include /require? Just replace them with the_once` versions.
Or to find where the issue lies? You may check PHP error log for more detailed information of that error, maybe a path to the source file is enclosed.