MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb forum on my wordpress site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a blog  on Wordpress related to engineering studies. I want to make a forum for the discussion on my blog. When a user visits the post on my blog, he should get a link to a discussion thread of that particular topic. 

Thanks.
I am not sure there is a plugin available right now. But someone good with MyBB can build one without much trouble.

As of now, you can manually place the link while writing the blog or editing the post after it is published.
(2019-12-09, 11:14 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure there is a plugin available right now. But someone good with MyBB can build one without much trouble.

As of now, you can manually place the link while writing the blog or editing the post after it is published.
No plugin that works currently.
Same old question.
@OP: I will suggest modifying Portal and you can use it as a blog. No such perfectly tested bridge between MyBB and Wordpress is available.
One main reason being frequent updates for WordPress ( I am guessing ). You need someone spend a lot of time to keep the plugin useful.
(2019-12-10, 06:37 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]One main reason being frequent updates for WordPress ( I am guessing ). You need someone spend a lot of time to keep the plugin useful.
True and demand is also not that high.
Mostly people who use wordpress go with BBpress which is also a decent option if you wish to integrate with forums.