MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to make an inferno shoutbox in a separate window for smilies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want smilies to come in a separate window at the inferno shoutbox, can it be solved?

this is what it looks like now

but i don't like it, i would like to open smilies in a separate window

Can somebody help me ?

Thx.
[Image: FTpAKUS.png]

can someone help me?
no one can solve it?
What do you mean by a 'separate window'?
(2019-12-22, 02:42 PM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by a 'separate window'?

hi friend

so

[Image: WTlue8t.png]
Oh, pop-up Toungue

Please give us a forum URL.
(2019-12-22, 08:38 PM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, pop-up Toungue

Please give us a forum URL.

hi friend

sent pm forum URL!
There will be a lot of work to do that :/ if we do not want to change plugin files...

Quick solution. You can overwrite CSS styles for #inferno_smilies but adding some extra divs for appearance (eg. [x] for close pop-up) will almost impossible.
(2019-12-23, 03:57 PM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]There will be a lot of work to do that :/ if we do not want to change plugin files...

Quick solution. You can overwrite CSS styles for #inferno_smilies but adding some extra divs for appearance (eg. [x] for close pop-up) will almost impossible.

and there's a similar solution ?
When you click on Smilies in the shoutbox, it loads the default smilie page content into the division with an ID of inferno_smilies.

Not 100% sure if this will work, but you could try adding the following to the bottom of your headerinclude:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.js"></script>
<script>
$('input[name="btnSmilies"]').click(function(){
    $( "#inferno_smilies" ).dialog();
});
</script>
(2019-12-25, 05:02 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote: [ -> ]When you click on Smilies in the shoutbox, it loads the default smilie page content into the division with an ID of inferno_smilies.

Not 100% sure if this will work, but you could try adding the following to the bottom of your headerinclude:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.js"></script>
<script>
$('input[name="btnSmilies"]').click(function(){
    $( "#inferno_smilies" ).dialog();
});
</script>

hi friend

unfortunately it's the same, it doesn't come in a separate window
Pages: 1 2 3