MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge from IPB to MyBB - users problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I'm merging from IPB to myBB, because the first engine is very very very very very bad....
I'm discovering MyBB and till now I'm very happy to making this choise.
I have upload 1,5GB of the old db (table prefix ibf_*) and now I'm running the merge.
I've solved just some little errors, but now the board flash me a message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list' Query: INSERT INTO mybbf9_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt)

I'm not able to find the colums 'aim' and ' field list' both in mybb table an in ibf_users
Where I have to look?
Thank you and best regards, Mike.
If you downloaded the merge system from mybb.com, it's a bit old version 1.8.11.

Try to use the latest dev build of Merge System from GitHub: https://github.com/mybb/merge-system/
Download as .zip: https://github.com/mybb/merge-system/arc...eature.zip
I'll try and leave feedback asap

noyle thank you for suggesting me to download new patches. I have runned all the merge modules, but I have another problem for one of them. Can I launch the imported forum without it or I have to fix this problem too?

the error this time is

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'm.id' in 'field list'
Query:
    SELECT mr.*, IF(mr.is_group = 1, m.id, mr.member_id) as member_id FROM ibf_moderators mr LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON(mr.group_id = m.mgroup) LIMIT 0, 1000
Which version of IPB are you trying to merge? In which module did you experience this error?

Maybe the version of your IPB is not supported by the merge system.
Hi, I'm merging the ipb 3.4.x but I don'n know the exact build, because we've transfered our provider services, so we lost all the old board. The only data we save from older service was the entire DB!!!

The last merging error appears trying to import the moderators form ips table. I have launch the board without importing them , we will re-create the list reading the sql table manually...

The merge files you've suggested me is really good. MyBB is the best board we've ever seen. Very very very very very cool!

We are now setting up the new board, I hope all goes to the right direction!!
THANKS TO ALL

if you want to see our work go to www.usacarsforum.it/forum

THANK YOU!