MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member rating error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I downloaded Sort By Member Rating mod for RC4 and got the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/chiefsaab/public_html/com/memberlist.php on line 89
The first thing that comes to mind is that maybe the elseif block has been added in the wrong place. Could you check this with the installation files, and if the code is in the correct place, post back and I'll look into this in the morning. Smile
post the code, Ill fix it again like last time
I did it all again and got it worked this time.Thanx guys Smile
-----------
MM in your install file that comes with the zip of this mod, you need to correct one small thing. The very last [ REPLACE WITH ] should actually be [ ADD AFTER ] .
Thanks for reporting that.

Package updated. Smile
You are most welcome Smile
MM is it possible now to correct the way this mod prints ratings? As I told you, if you sort members by ratings, or the block that you take on portal, the classifcation is not according to ratings becuase one member with 4 rating could sit over a member with 5. Thanx
I've not been able to reproduce this error, but I'll have another look at the code and see if I notice anything. Just to clarify, is it the memberlist that doesn't sort members correctly or the block on the portal? :s
Both. When you sort members by rating in Member List page and when you see the bloc k on the portal. Listing according to ratings is not correct.
hmm, are you running rc4?? if not, then upgrade, it work fine for me on RC4.

Secondly, if you dont want to upgrade dispite the awesome changes, then have you got the service pack installed?? if not, try getting that

However, if you do have the service pack, then I see no other way then to upgrade. No one else can reproduce the bug. Maybe its something you did while you put the code into the pages.

If you like, I can download a fresh copy of myBB and add all the mods you want to the files then send them to you. Then all you have to do is the template, any settings, and database changes. Up to you. If so, PM me your MSN.
Pages: 1 2