MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: default login, register and forgot password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if I wanne use the default way from the login form, sign in form and forgot password in a theme what do I have to change.
you mean bypass the login modal ?

header_welcomeblock_guest template:

change:
						<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
						<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></span>

to:
						<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
						<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></span>
Thanks Ashley, but that is not what I mean.

Here in the attachment you see an image with the default form (1), in a theme I use I get form 2. I wanne have the default one look like as 1.
I told you, you were going to have problems with this theme ...

You are going to have to check the modal css upgrade changes that were made and apply it to the theme. Can't say what they are offhand.