MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buddy List - Know how popular you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For I know that there are some people on this forum who love to accept challenges, allow me to come up for them with another idea.

Summery: The fact is that anybody can add anyone in his Buddy List. But how do YOU know how many people have made you their buddy? Obviously it shows how popular or how important are you as you are added to more and more buddy lists. So it would definitely be of utmost importance as to who has you in his list.

The idea: Is it possible to have a feature in profile page and in postbit to show how many people have a certain member saved in their Buddy List? Whereas the left-side panel will show only the numbers saying: "Buddy of 12 Members," the word Members will be clickable, opening a small window to show members' names who have saved him. This is something like who has replied to your thread feature. I believe this is the most exciting feature that I have requested for so far. This will tell you exactly how pupular are you. I would be greatly thankful for a favourable response.

Please see the attachemnt below.

----sorry, I should have been in Requests forum. Please move it.