MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply is not displaying submitted post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-12-13, 03:57 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Create a new theme based on MyBB Master Style. To distinguish it from the board default, name it MyBB Default. Check to see it uses Default Templates template set.
Okay, I did this and here's the error when using quick reply:
Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home3/xxxxxxxxxx89/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/discord_integration.php on line 269
Try disabling the Discord Integration and see if it throws an error. I have found that some plugins will throw errors in the background if you are using myBB 1.8.21. If disabling that gets rid of your error than it's the plugin probably causing the issue.
(2019-12-15, 01:07 AM)GodOfWonders Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling the Discord Integration and see if it throws an error. I have found that some plugins will throw errors in the background if you are using myBB 1.8.21. If disabling that gets rid of your error than it's the plugin probably causing the issue.

Disabling that plugin worked. I wonder if there's a way I can manually fix this?
I will post this over on plugin support.
Pages: 1 2