MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing font color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all!

Sorry, I realize this should be easy, but I simply cannot find where to change the font color for these specific items:

[Image: RinaLbA.png]

I can get them to change, but I end up changing the color of pretty much everything on the forum lol. Is there a way to change these items individually so they are more legible?

Thank you!
The moderator tools label colors are inherited from #container{ ... } color declaration in global.css.
The thread tools link colors are global link colors specified in global.css: a:link, a:visited { ... }

You can change those colors in global.css or isolate their colors using custom classes.
(2019-12-16, 04:52 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]The moderator tools label colors are inherited from #container{ ... } color declaration in global.css.
The thread tools link colors are global link colors specified in global.css: a:link, a:visited { ... }

You can change those colors in global.css or isolate their colors using custom classes.

Perfect, thank you Sir!