MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go bac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well well. I've tried everything. i've used the informatio nfrom this threads: 
I've been doing exactly what you should but still i'm stuck with this annoying error. It might be me doing smth wrong but idk what.
if you want to help me fix this tell me down below or add my discord: $𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮#6417
https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862...pid1309973

https://community.mybb.com/thread-218460...pid1308277
https://community.mybb.com/thread-222521...pid1326897
Hey,
are your cookie settings correct? Try checking with this tool.
(2019-12-16, 09:15 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
checked it and it was correct :3
(2019-12-21, 02:53 PM)Authority Wrote: [ -> ]
That's odd. If you're 100% sure you implemented the fixes correctly and they didn't work, you could try using this - I'm not 100% sure this will fix it though. Also, if you're not comfortable doing edits like this, you can wait for MyBB 1.8.22 to be released, as that will have this already implemented and should be coming soon.
(2019-12-21, 06:31 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]
That's odd. If you're 100% sure you implemented the fixes correctly and they didn't work, you could try using this - I'm not 100% sure this will fix it though. Also, if you're not comfortable doing edits like this, you can wait for MyBB 1.8.22 to be released, as that will have this already implemented and should be coming soon.
Well If i would want to update to the new version when it gets released would't I loose all my forum progress such as themes, perms, usergroup, registered users etc? Or is there a way to just update and keep everything as it is?
In what locations does that happen, and how often? Are you able to log in at all?

A forum URL would help too, if possible.
(2019-12-22, 12:58 PM)Authority Wrote: [ -> ]
Well If i would want to update to the new version when it gets released would't I loose all my forum progress such as themes, perms, usergroup, registered users etc? Or is there a way to just update and keep everything as it is?
No, everything would mostly stay the same, as 1.8.22 is only a maintenance release, as far as i know. I'd recommend checking out what DVZ said first though.
(2019-12-22, 02:13 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]In what locations does that happen, and how often? Are you able to log in at all?

A forum URL would help too, if possible.
well everyttime you login I get it. But I just turn the browser off and when i open the site again after like 10 min i'm logged in. It's still annoying tho https://illusionary.club
it's invite only tho

(2019-12-22, 04:37 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]
No, everything would mostly stay the same, as 1.8.22 is only a maintenance release, as far as i know. I'd recommend checking out what DVZ said first though.
Well if i update wouldn't I have to replace all files and then loose all the old ones? Or how do i actually update without loosing my files. Lasi i'm pretty bad at this forum things which you can prolly tell xd
Quote:
(2019-12-21, 02:53 PM)Authority Wrote: [ -> ]checked it and it was correct :3
Well if i update wouldn't I have to replace all files and then loose all the old ones? Or how do i actually update without loosing my files. Lasi i'm pretty bad at this forum things which you can prolly tell xd
You will have to either replace the files or add the changes in them to your old ones. However, if you didn't modify the core files (eg. index.php), you should be able to upgrade without losing any data, as things like users and posts are stored in the database. You can read more about it here.
(2019-12-23, 02:44 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:
(2019-12-21, 06:31 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd. If you're 100% sure you implemented the fixes correctly and they didn't work, you could try using this - I'm not 100% sure this will fix it though. Also, if you're not comfortable doing edits like this, you can wait for MyBB 1.8.22 to be released, as that will have this already implemented and should be coming soon.
You will have to either replace the files or add the changes in them to your old ones. However, if you didn't modify the core files (eg. index.php), you should be able to upgrade without losing any data, as things like users and posts are stored in the database. You can read more about it here.
Would probably just replace them: Would be pain to update each and every file manually. Also i wouldn't really know which files that got updated and which ones that didn't. But i'll figure this updating thing out myself. I'll probably create a website for testing so I can get more experince and understand how things work Big Grin
Edit:
figured out how to update without loosing any file etc.