MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: There has been an error due to your post data being empty. This could be due to a bro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to make a new thread I get this message:

"There has been an error due to your post data being empty. This could be due to a browser page refresh or direct access to this page. We recommend you press the browser back button and begin again."

Anyone know how to fix this?
This happens only if global variables $_POST as well as $_FILES don't carry any data and also the form processed state is true.
Is it a custom theme? Have you tried with default theme? Error in form structure might be one of the causes, another possibility is some plugin is resetting those variables before the process call ...
I am using the Dark Emerald theme. I tried the default theme and it worked, not sure what is wrong with the dark emerald theme.

Kinda confused now: I switched to the default theme and made a thread, then switched back and tried making another thread and it worked. No idea why this happened but I guess its working now. Ill reply if it stops working again.