MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Purge soft deleted posts and threads" plugin installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uploaded all the files. But still the plugin is not visible in the ACP. So, I am unable to 'Install and activate' it.
You only have to upload the content of UPLOAD folder into forum root on server........do you did it like that?
I know that 'upload' contents are considered as root. I have uploaded all the files correctly. There were only two files to be exact. One in inc/tasks and another in inc/plugins.
I've checked it and you're right...it doesn't work!

The plugin zip from Extend page has an issue.....plugin file has a different file name.

Please download the working plugin from here: => https://github.com/mybbgroup/Purge-soft-...master.zip
(2019-12-21, 11:38 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked it and you're right...it doesn't work!

The plugin zip from Extend page has an issue.....plugin file has a different file name.

Please download the working plugin from here: => https://github.com/mybbgroup/Purge-soft-...master.zip

Okay, thanks for the help.

Can also tell me which code to modify in it? To make the delete command to execute once every 24 hours for both posts and threads.

I saw the code as suggested by the plugin info. But I am not quite sure.
New version is uploaded, please download the one from MyBB Extend site
(2019-12-22, 01:48 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]New version is uploaded, please download the one from MyBB Extend site

Okay so to purge posts and threads every 24 hours. Which number I have to change here in the code?

$ptime = 3*24*3600; // 3 days for soft deleted posts

$ttime = 5*24*3600; // 5 days for soft deleted threads

I believe this is the code, right?!
^
$ptime = 3*24*3600; // 3 days for soft deleted posts

for 24 hours [i.e. 1 day] :
$ptime = 24*3600; // 1 day for soft deleted posts

similarly
$ttime = 5*24*3600; // 5 days for soft deleted threads

for 24 hours [i.e. 1 day] :
$ttime = 24*3600; // 1 day for soft deleted threads