MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
simply looking for a skilled designer for a large scale revamping

pm
Can you share more details on this ?
Do you only want to revamp or considering completely new theme.
(2019-12-21, 04:08 PM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]simply looking for a skilled designer for a large scale revamping

pm
Hello,
Greetings

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
Once again searching. $300 budget for this, shouldn't be too difficult for a skilled designer but it will surely take 2 weeks to a month to complete this design. If you believe yourself to be the one to complete it, please contact me.

Will pay before work begins if you're reputable.
(2020-05-16, 11:59 PM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]Once again searching. $300 budget for this, shouldn't be too difficult for a skilled designer but it will surely take 2 weeks to a month to complete this design. If you believe yourself to be the one to complete it, please contact me.

Will pay before work begins if you're reputable.
Hello,

I hope you are well and safe Smile

I can Surely assist you.

Please Reach to me at Email :- [email protected]  or at Skype :- live:carter_1594 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward to your response.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
I am currently looking for someone to complete this quickly

Please have a Portfolio.

Please be Payable via PayPal. Be ready for a lot of work as well!

Thanks
Hi ,
I can assist you on theme re-designing stuff.
Please share details further to evaluate once and my findings further

Looking forward to you reply

E: [email protected]

Regards
Deep
Hello, if you need a really well-organized group of programmers from Poland that has competitive prices, write to us. We have completed about 20 orders so I will gladly show everything.

[email protected] lub discord JKCODE#5234
(2020-06-22, 10:24 PM)Codelabel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, if you need a really well-organized group of programmers from Poland that has competitive prices, write to us. We have completed about 20 orders so I will gladly show everything.

[email protected] lub discord JKCODE#5234

This Job has been taken by the user above, if it falls through I will be back to find someone else however I believe this will be the end of my search for this one.

Thank you to all who Inquired, if I didn't respond its simply because I know of you already and don't think you're suited to complete the job.

Thanks again

deserts