MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade 1.8.22 not display in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Community and support!

Have question about Upgrade MyBB.

I explain my update questions:

1. Download the Changed Files to Upgrade from the previous version
2. Upgrade my forum pinostudio1.com and its steps of Wizard are ok.
3. Upgrade my forum WinningEleven-Games.com and its steps of Wizard are NOT ok.  Confused
[Image: mybb-upgrade-question.png]

Note: Used the same files update packed and upload to my hosting, but the Wizard Display from:
Pinostudio1.com = Wizard for MyBB 1.8.22
WinningEleven-games.com = Wizard for MyBB 1.8.21

i try to download the Changed Files again from server MyBB but the Upgrade Process Display  Wizard for MyBB 1.8.21... so update the Steps but the forum in ACP still in Upgrade to MyBB 1.8.22  Confused
[Image: mybb-ee.png]

- how can fix that?  Confused
- can update via PhpMyAdmin the Version of MyBB?

I did the update process four (4) times and the same issue- Only in (WinningEleven-games)
it my other Forum (PinoStudio1) The Process wizard Upgrade are very Well... So I do not know what to doConfused

The MyBB Team can check when Send anonymous statistics about upgrade forum

Thanks in Advance for the Support!

Happy New Year Big Grin Community MyBB!
Maybe your forum at WinningEleven-Games.com was on MyBB 1.8.20, so the upgrade script would detect that you need to upgrade it to 1.8.21 first then 1.8.22.
Just navigate to ./install/ again to see if it'll show the upgrade for 1.8.22.
Do you have 1.8.22 versions in inc/class_core.php on the affected forum?
If the file has been overwritten correctly, it may be a caching issue (e.g. on the server, like Varnish, mod_cache, or CDN, like Cloudflare).
If it still shows you withupgrade for 1.8.21, run the script with the selection of 1.8.20 for "Once you are ready, please select your old version below and click Next to continue." then run the script again with the selection of 1.8.21.

It's really a bit confusing though.
(2019-12-31, 03:23 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have 1.8.22 versions in inc/class_core.php on the affected forum?
If the file has been overwritten correctly, it may be a caching issue (e.g. on the server, like Varnish, mod_cache, or CDN, like Cloudflare).

Thank You So Much for the Support  Devilshakerz and Noyle !

Re-upload All the files and the file (inc/class_core.php) update cache browsers with F5 and now the board of MyBB 1.8.22  are OK... when go to ACP now Display the Correct Update.  Big Grin  

Sorry Blush  looks like a error of cache browser... you have right  Devilshakerz its it may be a caching issue with firefox  with F5 and Re-Upload fix issue, its the browser

Thank you very much for the support and wish you a happy new year

Muchas Gracias por el Soporte!
Feliz y Prospero Año Nuevo comunidad de MyBB.
Saludos desde Colombia
Big Grin
I had the same problem, but it wasn't due to the cache, but that I only uploaded "if newer or different size" (because that was always sufficient in the past for me).
After I checked in 3 different browsers to make sure it's no cache problem, I tried it with overwriting everything and it worked.

(2019-12-31, 03:23 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have 1.8.22 versions in inc/class_core.php on the affected forum?
Thanks, you answered a question here for me as well. Smile