MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: {SOLVED} What's the easiest way to search and replace text in templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know they're stored somewhere in the database but I recently realized the error of my ways when we customized several templates and used hard coded UNC's for some custom graphics. They images lived outside of the [bburl] structure. As we are about to move to a new server I'm hoping to fix is but can't remember all of the different places we did this years ago when creating our custom themes.

I assume it could be done with mysql queries but that scares me a little... maybe export/edit/import? But will that be readable text? If a db query is the answer any tips on how to find strings tied to specific themes?

Thanks,
gmO
Sounds like the ACP's built-in functionality may do the trick: Templates & Style → Templates → Search/Replace.
(2020-01-02, 09:49 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like the ACP's built-in functionality may do the trick: Templates & Style → Templates → Search/Replace.

Doh!

TY!