MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: High Datacache Memory Usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

Recently our board started throwing out of memory errors with a l php limit of 128MB. This has never been an issue before and the board has not grown substantially since the errors began.

I ran a memory profiler and found that ~90MB of memory is allocated each page around the point of execution where the Datacache is being loaded from the database. I found this to be strange because the Datacache, according to the cache manager, is only ~12MB in size. 

Does anyone have any ideas for what might be causing this?

Thanks
same here ...
[attachment=42483]

RAM goes up and raises CPUs too ...

[attachment=42484]
[attachment=42485]
[attachment=42486]
[attachment=42487]
Hi,

that's all the data you can give us? No MyBB version? No installed plugins? No anything different from before the problem arises (server change / theme change / new plugin / forum update / etc.)? No server type (apache / ngix)? No PHP version?

Sure we can help without any data....
I am sure if you can enable Advanced Debug and Stats information, you will definitely be able to reduce some of the load by optimizing.

Your website load also depends on your hosting and where it is hosted.
Hello friends ...
MyBB Version is 1.8.22
Web Server is Apache.
After upgrading to PHP version 7.4.1, the speed increased significantly! The previous version was 5.6.40
I do not know why ... 
Now everything is great.

[attachment=42495]
[attachment=42496]