MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cannot find where to manage announcements using Nivo-Dev #2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Call me stupid but I cannot find where to manage the announcements in the Nivo-Devel #2 Theme.
There are 3 announcement boxes at the top of the page but no tools that I can find to add announcements.
[attachment=42442]

http://treasuremanforum.com  

Thank you for any help and suggestions.
You try the header template? Or the Index?
I haven't looked at editing announcements in the templates.

I thought there should there be an Admin tool to add the announcements in the settings or in plugins? This theme was built on the default Mybb theme. How do announcements get added in the default theme?

I looked at the default theme and don't see any header announcement settings there either.
(2020-01-03, 09:39 PM)h.charlesbeil Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't looked at editing announcements in the templates.

I thought there should there be an Admin tool to add the announcements in the settings or in plugins? This theme was built on the default Mybb theme. How do announcements get added in the default theme?

I looked at the default theme and don't see any header announcement settings there either.

Just a theme is not going to add functionality that requires a plugin without that plugin coming with the theme. I've never seen that, so I doubt that's the case here.

Maybe they've done something with the Announcements?

Go to the Mod CP -> Announcements -> See if there's any active announcements.
What I can recommend is go to templates > search / replace and in the search box type “Announcement 1” and see for any results