MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1054 - Unknown column - migration tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi: Newbie here. Decided to switch from IP Board after numerous years. Successfully installed version MyBB 1.8.22, and all is well. However, I am migrating from IP Board 4.3.6 using your tool. Ran into a problem when I got to Module Selection - USERS. I received the following SQL error:

1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt)

How would I go about correcting this problem, so I can continue? Many thanks. 

PS - Trust me, even with this problem, I already love MyBB better than IPBoard. The admin section, rocks!  Smile
PSS - I have my own Windows server.
see replies here (#2 & #6) - please do similar changes for ipb board related files
Use the latest dev build of the Merge System from GitHub: https://github.com/mybb/merge-system
Download as a .zip file: https://github.com/mybb/merge-system/arc...eature.zip

By the way, this thread should really be posted in 1.8 Support > Merge System Support.
Thanks so much for your quick reply. Sorry about placing this in the wrong section. Newbie mistake. It's been a rough three-fours days, trying to get my IPBoard going again, while searching for new software. Gave up on restoring the IPBoard, and now just concentrating on starting anew with MyBB. Will work this out. Minor hitch.

(2020-01-07, 06:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see replies here (#2 & #6) - please do similar changes for ipb board related files
Thanks for your help. Just looked at the post. Sounds very helpful.  Shy
(2020-01-07, 10:07 AM)prouddaughter Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for your quick reply. Sorry about placing this in the wrong section. Newbie mistake. It's been a rough three-fours days, trying to get my IPBoard going again, while searching for new software. Gave up on restoring the IPBoard, and now just concentrating on starting anew with MyBB. Will work this out. Minor hitch.
Running the Merge System for converting your old board database doesn't require setting up the old board. What the Merge System needs is just relevant access privilege to the old database. See this document: https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/merge/running/...figuration

There might be some glitches during converting IPB boards to MyBB, search this forum to see if there's any solution to them. Anyway, you may just post the problem here.
I was trying to restore my board before I decided to look for other software. The two are not related as far as the merge.  Cool  I just wanted to get my board up and running again, because it's an ongoing WWII historical site that's been going for approximately 15 years. Have over 1500 members. I made the decision to not spend my efforts on the old one, and concentrate on the Merge to MyBB.  Smile