MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks

I have a problem with the reputation system.

I have a topic with 5 comments, if member rate a comment, the first time is fine, if trying again appears error because the reputation has already been counted.

[Image: screen1.png]

This is the correct form.

But if rate the topic author, no matter how many times, the button doesn't shows error.

It works as if it were always adding more reputations.

[Image: 25173676e2ea1fbbf2228910554bcea2.gif]

Has anyone had this problem?

You can test using:
http://sampforum.ddns.net/

account: demo
password: password123
It seems that the reputation to users just works as how it's designed, i.e., to give multiple reputations to a same user by one user is allowed.
(2020-01-07, 01:59 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that the reputation to users just works as how it's designed, i.e., to give multiple reputations to a same user by one user is allowed.

[Image: mybbbbbbb.png]
Sorry, I must have missed that.

I've tested it on my board. After I've switched "Allow Multiple Reputation" to No, adding an additional reputation to a user will show a screen of asking me if I want to update an already existing reputation record.

And.. your test account is not allowed to use the reputation system.
You're right.

Really after adding the reputation the window that opens is for updating.

Please disregard the topic.
Thereis no rating button for me
(2020-01-08, 09:46 AM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]Thereis no rating button for me
It should be shown on themes supporting this after you have enabled both the reputation system from AdminCP > Board Settings and the use of the reputations system for your usergroup.