MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error code SQL 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi: I originally posted in the installation section of the forum.  Anyway, experienced another error code in the Module Selection USERS, so started over after making some corrections. However, I when I re-ran BB Merge, I now see:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1000' at line 3
Query:
SELECT * FROM ibf_core_members m LIMIT , 1000

I am migrating from IPBOARD 3.4.6 to MyBB 1.8.22

Thanks  Huh
Have you selected the correct convert module? Since you're trying to convert from IPB 3.4.6, you should choose "Invision Power Board 3" over "Invision Power Board 4".
I do have the correct version. Actually I am dyslexic today, I should have said, 4.3.6, but I double-checked. LOL
I'm not very sure what your current problem came from, but maybe it's caused by some records that have been left in table datacache or trackers.

I have to suggest you to install a new MyBB forum, and then try to use the Merge System to convert your IPB forums. Remember to choose the correct convert module.
Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1000' at line 3
Query:
SELECT * FROM ibf_core_members m LIMIT , 1000

The SQL error occurs because of missing limit value!

SELECT ... LIMIT [STARTING_ROW] , 1000

Check and repair the code or go the way with MyBB Merge System already mentioned.

[ExiTuS]