MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads and posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
Does somebody know a way how to fix posts and threads..i mean to put all of them in the same position.. 
And is there any tutorial to make them more modern... something like a color box around them[attachment=42448]
(2020-01-07, 09:33 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]...
Does somebody know a way how to fix posts and threads..i mean to put all of them in the same position.. 

Add this to theme global.css

.tborder [id^="cat_"] td:nth-child(3),
.tborder [id^="cat_"] td:nth-child(4){
    width: 5%;
}

.tborder [id^="cat_"] td:nth-child(5){
    width: 15%;
}
Previous suggestion with your other question answered also

.tborder [id^="cat_"] td:nth-child(3),
.tborder [id^="cat_"] td:nth-child(4){
    width: 5%;
    margin-top: 2px;
    margin-left: 2px;
    margin-right: 2px; 
    margin-bottom: 4px;
    border: 1px solid #3f9889;
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 1px 1px rgb(63,152,137), 0 0 8px rgba(63,152,137, 0.8);
    box-shadow: inset 0 1px 1px rgba(63,152,137, 0.8), 0 0 8px rgba(63,152,137, 0.8);
}

.tborder [id^="cat_"] td:nth-child(5){
    width: 15%;
}

[Image: Screenshot-20200107-143429-Firefox.jpg]

Modify further for your usage
[attachment=42449]
I add it in global.CSS but nothing changes..
I want it like in the picture.. in the same position..
Clear the browser cache and reload page again 😉
I have Done it.. you can see it by yourself
https://anonshare.eu/
The code from @vintagedaddyo is still on global.css
I can't find this code part in your theme global.css...did you include it into the right theme??
[attachment=42453]
I add it in both themes
Acp>>template and style>>themes>>my theme>>global.css>>edit stylesheet in advance mode>>i add it on the top

Aeowulf from another forum help me.. it was on forumbit_depth1_cat.i fix it now
Looking good so far *make sure to keep modifying provided example snippets to your personal usages

[Image: Screenshot-20200108-122417-Kiwi-Browser.jpg]

** on a side note: I noticed that you did not start modifying hex coloring for myfontawesomeicons plug to reflect your theme coloring as I suggested in theme support response https://community.mybb.com/thread-225955...pid1341248 yet? 

At least on icon and sub mini on icon

myfontawesomeicons.css
.forum_on {color: #3f9889 !important;}
.subforum_minion {color: #3f9889 !important;}

That would make it so much nicer Wink Oh, also since you are using various forum icons in main and sub mini icons perhaps changing the 2 fa-comments icons in index legend to say fa-asterisk might clarify to frontend users that icons may vary *->any/all

Just a thought
[Image: Screenshot-20200108-123846-Firefox.jpg]
@vintagedaddyo
i just change the color and about the asteriks i was looking for a icon to change it but didnt find what to put..
i think this is good
Pages: 1 2