MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I updated my RC3 update of ™'s Quick Quote MOD to RC4. Big Grin You can get it here.
umm, you not supposed to do that, its his software :/

MM probably wont post it (or will he Confused)

Edit: Whats more, you put your name in the creators list :o violating copyright :o

Besides, MM said he was going to is TM didn't show, so it would probably be better for him to do it, afterall, he owns this website.
i already told MM, i pm'ed ™ a while ago when i made the RC3 update, but he did not respond. MM said i could host it but say it was originally created by ™
ok, well dont put your name as the creator, instead say upgraded by: Smethead

cause thats what you did

oh, and tm didn't reply cause tm hasn't been on this board for over a month and a half.
oke, now it says:
creator: ™, upgrade by: Smethead
ok smethead, im gonna help a bit, here my suggestions:

It seems to work ok, but on the download page it says:
Quote:With this you can send Quotes of a selection in the Quick Reply form. (Compatible with myBulletinBoard 1.00 Release Candidat 3). Manual included in Readme.txt. Check out @ http://smethead.kaonet.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=9
Upgrade it to this: (spelling mistakes, version, plus a beter desciprtion Smile hope you dont mind, also, link the link, dont just display it)
Quote:With this you can instantly send Quotes of selected text or the whole post to the Quick Reply box. (Compatible with myBulletinBoard 1.00 Release Candidate 4). Installation files are included. For a demo, check out @ http://smethead.kaonet.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=9

Also, attached are much clearer, thought out txt files. Please don't remove my credit in the ReadMe one for the much easier to understand install files. (I also changed the copyright a bit and the link for support in ReadMe.txt)

Edit: Updated the files once again so that people add the code manually. That way you dont loose any mods you already have.
Plus something that I dont know wether it is a bug, limitation, or part of the mod:

After editing or replying to a thread the link becomes:

showthread.php?tid=n&pid=n#pidn

where n is the number of the thread.
k776 Wrote:Upgrade it to this: (spelling mistakes, version, plus a beter desciprtion hope you dont mind, also, link the link, dont just display it)

Quote:With this you can instantly send Quotes of selected text or the whole post to the Quick Reply box. (Compatible with myBulletinBoard 1.00 Release Candidate 4). Installation files are included. For a demo, check out @ http://smethead.kaonet.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=9
done.
k776 Wrote:Also, attached are much clearer, thought out txt files. Please don't remove my credit in the ReadMe one for the much easier to understand install files. (I also changed the copyright a bit and the link for support in ReadMe.txt)
* Smethead is doing this... done.
k776 Wrote:Plus something that I dont know wether it is a bug, limitation, or part of the mod:

After editing or replying to a thread the link becomes:

showthread.php?tid=n&pid=n#pidn

where n is the number of the thread.
i'll check for this.
checked, answer:
This is no part of the mod, it's just part of myBulletinBoard. it has to do with redirecting to your post.
cool, thanks

cool, thanks

ok, thanks

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2