MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems Merging vbulletin to Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im new here, im trying to merge from vbulletin to mybb when im in the users sections this error show up. I tried crating that field into mybb Cpanel but doesnt work, can someone help me i got stuck here for hours.
Thx All
(2020-01-12, 12:35 AM)migu3l2kj Wrote: [ -> ][...] when im in the users sections this error show up.[...]
What is the error - Can you copy the error message?

[ExiTuS]
This one

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybbel_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES (4,'',0,6,'',0,1,'miszonas','','','','[email protected]',1502319120,1578784101,1578772213,'',1,'',1,'','','','',1578500144,'','miszonas','','','',1,1,X'',X'','','972773ff2ea424a32b7c52c00cf5cfbe','vb4',0,0,'','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,5,0,'1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1,'g~KI_k|XUi(Yu~F1Y-DIhQqH43h<zc')
This may be a MyBB version mismatch as the field mybb_users.aim has been deprecated and is not longer used in current versions.
You are going to insert lines with "aim" although this filed does not exists anymore.

[ExiTuS]
Yeah ure alright i guess i have to update the mybb version i though i had the last one thx!

actually i have the last version

I tried everything and this dont work, help plz.
please use Merge System's latest version (feature branch) from GitHub [link]
(2020-01-12, 03:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please use Merge System's latest version (feature branch) from GitHub [link]

I did another thing but it works anyways, thx