MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: post profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
can anoyone help me..
my profiles on threads at my forum look like this
[Image: ssl-ex10.png]
i want to make it like this
[Image: whyssl10.png]what i want is the box around "posts,threads,joined:"
and the second one is to put the numbers of posts,threads  and the date right and the Posts,Threads,Joined Left
Hello,
for the first one, you could make a <div> element to wrap around posts, threads, and joined, with a border in its CSS.
And for the second one - I'm not sure I understand your question. Posts, threads, and the date on the right, and Posts, threads and joined on the left? So, have posts and threads on both sides?
Can you tell me exacly what to do cause i try and i didnt make it

about the second question i mean this
[Image: whyssl11.png]
Hi,

to change that, we'll need to take a look to the postbit_author_user and the postbit template of your theme.
I can't tell you exactly how you would do it since I don't have access to your templates, but this should help:
Create a <div> element that goes around the parts you want to be in a box, e.g.:
<div>
   Threads: ...
</div>
..and add style="border: $color $thickness $pattern/solid" to it. Replace the $parts with what you want them to be, of course. More info can be found here.
<div style="border: white 2px solid">
Then, for the second part (if I understand correctly), put the parts you want to be on the right in a <span style="float:right"> element.
..and that should be it. Please note, this could probably be done a bit more elegantly with CSS classes and such, but I don't think it's necessary for small CSS like this.
i did it
https://anonshare.eu/showthread.php?tid=...457#pid457
but my problem is with the css
when i want to add something in global.css it doesnt show up.
i need to add new stylesheet for it to show up.
if i delete all my global.css code nothing will change..
what going on?
(2020-01-16, 03:17 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]i did it
https://anonshare.eu/showthread.php?tid=...457#pid457
but my problem is with the css
when i want to add something in global.css it doesnt show up.
i need to add new stylesheet for it to show up.
if i delete all my global.css code nothing will change..
what going on?
If you're using Cloudflare, clear its cache for that file. 
Then, clear your browser cache for your domain and/or check it with a different browser.
what do you mean.. how to clear cache? i have tried mozilla,chrome,opera and dont work
(2020-01-16, 03:26 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean.. how to clear cache? i have tried mozilla,chrome,opera and dont work
Clear your cache in the browser's settings. It's usually an option when clearing your history, I believe.
Then again, though, please make sure the only caching being done is on the user's side. If you are using Cloudflare, then you need to clear its cache first.
i already did it.. it works now, thanks