MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing images and timestamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have upgraded from an older version to 1.8.22 and have noticed some peculiar things.

I made a test post and there is no date/timestamp in the 'Last post' column for my new post.

Some images/buttons/icons are not displaying. For instance;

http://forum.leylandtown.co.uk/images/leaf/collapse.png

This brings up a message as follows

The document name you requested (/images/leaf/collapse.png) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.
Available documents:

/images/leaf/collapse.gif (common basename)

Is there a fix for these issues?
It looks like the theme you're using is for an old MyBB 1.6 version....that means there will be more problems with this theme as some missing images Wink

Please use a theme which is compatible with your actual MyBB version.
Calling the URL you posted, gives more then one possible resources (Multiple Choices).
That means you have certainly stored two files with the same name collapse.png (lower case) and Collapse.png (upper case).
Fix these files!

[ExiTuS]
(2020-01-19, 07:45 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the theme you're using is for an old MyBB 1.6 version....that means there will be more problems with this theme as some missing images Wink

Please use a theme which is compatible with your actual MyBB version.

Thanks Sven, I'll give it a go.

I've added a new theme which will need a few tweaks such as adding Logo.

My other problem is the timestamp which is still missing.

Last Post

Test

by admin
looks like you have UK English language set on your forum. it might not be
updated for awhile. see currently available version here => English (UK).

you can also try using American English pack
(already available in your forum with the update)
FIXED: I removed the plugin file.

In Admin CP, Plugins I get the following error

Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in ..... inc/plugins/akismet.php on line 512
I still have a Date/timestemp error. If you look under 'Moving Out' the date is missing. It's the same with the messages in that topic. It's only been doing this since I upgraded the board.

[Image: error.png]
It looks like you have to update your language files. Please compare your global.lang.php with the current one from mybb 1812
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...#L138-L141
I've got the englishGB language pack and have replaced the global.lang file with the core 1.8 version.
It seems to have fixed the date issue.