MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi
I can not reply to any posts I get the below message

[color=var(--heading-color)]This page isn’t working
[/color]
lottopost.co.uk is currently unable to handle this request.
[color=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500

If I try to post  I can do so but get the below message

The following warnings occurred:

Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 440 - File: newthread.php PHP 7.2.26 (Linux)

File
Line
Function/newthread.php
errorHandler->error

[/color]
Hello,
it looks like there's some sort of PHP error occurring (at least) in the newthread.php file. Check your webserver's error logs for more info on how you could solve it. If you have not modified that file and didn't install a plugin that changes that file, then I'd recommend just reverting it to default. Also, check for any other issues with the file verification tool in your ACP.
(2020-01-21, 10:20 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
it looks like there's some sort of PHP error occurring (at least) in the newthread.php file. Check your webserver's error logs for more info on how you could solve it. If you have not modified that file and didn't install a plugin that changes that file, then I'd recommend just reverting it to default. Also, check for any other issues with the file verification tool in your ACP.

Many thanks for your help
it's much appreciated!

(2020-01-21, 10:22 PM)len Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-21, 10:20 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Many thanks for your help
it's much appreciated!

Hi
I found out what was causing the error
my php version  was looking for mysqli  
should have been mysql  i.e. with out the " i " on the end

Sorted! Once I reverted My PHP to one with SQL

Many Many Thanks for All The Help !!