MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Years of Service plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i downloaded this plugin: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1330

I have uploaded everything to FTP and activated the plugin but nothing happens, i cant see the "years of service" in the profile. How to make this plugin work?

e: ok i think i got that much working that the text "in service" appeared in the forum now, but how to add css to that text so it wouldnt be so simple?

The example text has black backround and etc, how to get that?
Copy the css sample at the end of the global.css (using ACP), or create a new css file (using ACP) and fill it with the sample.
(2020-01-24, 11:44 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Copy the css sample at the end of the global.css (using ACP), or create a new css file (using ACP) and fill it with the sample.

Hi i did as it instructed me to do on the plugin page but im not getting the colorful box like how it looks in the screenshot just text and i followed your instructions all the way with postbit..member profile...css.... still no colorful box
^ provide test url so that someone can check it
(2020-02-03, 06:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ provide test url so that someone can check it

sure no problem  click here
Your CSS additions for this plugin are in global.css but you load global.min.css
(2020-02-03, 09:33 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Your CSS additions for this plugin are in global.css but you load global.min.css

Thank you @Crazycat yes everything is now fixed (.m. who helped me earlier) the plugin is now working 100%