MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RC-4 skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:suprised: After promising forever... i have finally completed the conversion of Visions, Visions2 and the CS1 skins. Smile

The long task is now done... thank god...lol. Only thing left to do is browser test and tweak/fix any errors found. For this i will be setting up a live online board on my space as all skins were converted on localhost.

Be patient please... the browser and error checking is for all the good. I just hope Musicalmidget has a little time to give me a hand... Wink

I know your a busy man MM... i only thought of you cause you helped me out checking the others. If you dont have time.. holler and i will go forward. Thanks.

As for the future... i have 2 new skins in the works... Vivid Reality and Visions3. These skins should be released about a week after getting the 5 other skin conversions in the database. I will keep everyone updated and announce in this thread when they are released.

Sure, I'll give you a hand.

I have a few things of my own to be working on, but nothing too demanding. Just drop me a message when you need me. Smile