MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8.x] MyBB Showthread Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Team,

I need some help with this theme I uploaded. For the life of me it just will not style correctly near QuickReply Template. I've tried changing css, and I've tried changing html codes in numerous templates to make it style right. It looks like a css problem but I cannot properly identify the issue. It looks fine on computers, but it doesn't look fine on mobile and here is a picture and test account. Any help would be great!

Test Account:
Username: MyBB
Password: Mybb123!

Demo:
https://i.imgur.com/mHo9nQ7.png

URL Issue:
http://mybb-source.com/showthread.php?tid=8&pid=10#pid10

When you view it via computer its fine. But, mobile it is not styled right Huh 

Thanks in advanced!
Quote:This user has been denied support.

Perhaps, instead of one like in your previous post offering a ripped theme to the community users here and two in this post asking for support on the very same ripped theme, maybe try contacting the theme creator that you ripped this theme from and also removed the theme creators copyright from. Perhaps they will provide you with support. Though I doubt Mike or Eric will either. Enough said! Angry gtfoh..
(2020-01-28, 11:36 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps, instead of one like in your previous post offering a ripped theme to the community users here and two in this post asking for support on the very same ripped theme, maybe try contacting the theme creator that you ripped this theme from and also removed the theme creators copyright from. Perhaps they will provide you with support. Though I doubt Mike or Eric will either. Enough said! Angry gtfoh..

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to hearing from more experienced users. I will figure it out at some point. I usually do, as you can see from my previous posts  Sleepy.
(2020-01-28, 11:58 PM)xXMoeXx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-28, 11:36 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to hearing from more experienced users. I will figure it out at some point. I usually do, as you can see from my previous posts  Sleepy.

Experienced users like myself and most other longtime members dating back to the early days of MyBB tend to pay attention to support denial notices even if they know how to fix the issue, because there are very clear and specific reasons that a user will be denied support under the community standards. Food for thought. Also seeing as some of us remember the days of the founder of AD being on the same themes team as us before such days of AD, we tend to get a little pissed when you rip thier products and remove credit and or are in direct violation of release terms, though it makes no difference of whom or what, it is defined in the community standards for a good reason. Also if the release terms do not permit modificatoon or re-release or credit removal, write the author for permission first before doing so as ya never know if you will get it or not unless you ask first, sometimes that little bit of respect gets a yes answer though not always and if a yes does happen respect the terms agreed upon with the author. Again food for thought.