MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme Unresponsive plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i fix most of the themes on forum which have not been working ever since i switched to flatty theme, please note i have uninstalled the plugins, reactivated them still not working, plugins like coderme etc.
Another issue, dvz shoutbox overwrites on my template and goes outside its borders, clogging up the interface.
I dont know why flatty is so slack with plugin and most are not neatly arranged. Any help on these issues is highly appreciated.
provide forum url (& a test user account if required) and a couple of screenshots so that someone can check ..
(2020-01-30, 12:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]provide forum url (& a test user account if required) and a couple of screenshots so that someone can check ..
forum Url:  https://thronia.org
‌^ provide a test user account & post a couple of screenshots showing the problems to help the helpers !
Make sure to read plugin installation instructions, they usually have some extra code that needs to be added to the plugin.
Thanks. I have been able to sort most of the problems from code level, made some modifications and all seems well now. Smile