MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customizing the first post with xthread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to customize the first post with xthread plugin. I don't know how to make it with this plugin. I need a help about this issue. Is there anyone that use this plugin?
as an alternative, you can customize first post with css, does this method interest you?
On a per forum basis go to Home » Forum Management » Edit Forum -> Template Prefix. Type something like myprefix_, finally create a new template called myprefix_postbit_classic_firstpost.

This should work. Additionally I recommend you read the documentation for this plugin, many of us have been using it for quite a time and  at least I still found some interesting uses.

Edit: Oh, you can just create the postbit_classic_firstpost if you want to style the first post for all forums equally.
(2020-01-31, 02:36 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]On a per forum basis go to Home » Forum Management » Edit Forum -> Template Prefix. Type something like myprefix_, finally create a new template called myprefix_postbit_classic_firstpost.

This should work. Additionally I recommend you read the documentation for this plugin, many of us have been using it for quite a time and  at least I still found some interesting uses.

Edit: Oh, you can just create the postbit_classic_firstpost if you want to style the first post for all forums equally.

I created the postbit_classic_firstpost in general templates. Is it true?
I want to style the first post for all forums equally.
I created it but nothing changed Sad

(2020-01-31, 02:08 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]as an alternative, you can customize first post with css, does this method interest you?

I know that but I want it to be like this: https://www.mybboost.com/thread-bankpipe-development

@Omar G. I found how to do it. It should be postbit_first, not postbit_classic_firstpost. Thank you anyway Smile
Of course, if you use the non classic postbit then it should be postbit_firstpost.

Read the documentation, you can append _firstpost to many templates.
(2020-01-31, 05:54 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, if you use the non classic postbit then it should be postbit_firstpost.

Read the documentation, you can append _firstpost to many templates.

I downloaded x threads, and it installed perfectly. Now I want to do this myself. Cant wait.