MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Problems with User Registration!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help ,
Moved my site to another folder and migrated my old user database from sqlite3 to sql.

all users were my new site, but noticed no new members which was strange.

so i attempted to register my self to test if its possible anymore. seems not!

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1364 - Field 'avatardimensions' doesn't have a default value Query: INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,buddyrequestspm,buddyrequestsauto,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,dst) VALUES ('Test user','6c5b7e12ee1c93f0e97f4308fff6c318','cnWBRqow','tVAVqQaUiiaql6hmFlU4K9q8HwfTVh8FzHxi0TpZcfvdaeSfTN','[email protected]',0,0,'','',5,'',0,'',1580959358,1580959358,1580959358,'',0,'','','','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'',0,'linear',0,'','',X'b9dc6531','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',0,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',0)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support

This comes up everytime someone trys to register
your database server is set with strict mode. ask your web host to disable it.
(2020-02-06, 04:13 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]your database server is set with strict mode. ask your web host to disable it.
Thank you!!!! works!

just need to work on activation mismatch now haha, happens when login, i think i saw a forum on here about it Smile
^ if you are referring to authorization code mismatch then see this guidance