MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Broken lower panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing around in easy mode with font size and padding and somehow I split the right and left links in the lower panel and put them on different lines. Like this.

Quote:UserCP ModCP AdimCP
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .                                              open buddy list ,etc

I put all the settings back, but the two lines of links are still separate instead of being on the same line. I've tried a dozen different things but can't get the links back on the same line. What did I do? Why won't it go back to the way it was before? How do I fix it?

Thank you.

Lite/Light theme

https://theprosestylist.net
global.css --> #panel .lower
remove below property which was added extra
Quote:font-weight: bold;
}

after saving the stylesheet,
visit forum index page & hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] to see the changes

if above change doesn't help then provide a test user account so that someone can check ..
(2020-02-07, 03:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]global.css --> #panel .lower
remove below property which was added extra
Quote:font-weight: bold;
}

after saving the stylesheet,
visit forum index page & hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] to see the changes

if above change doesn't help then provide a test user account so that someone can check ..

Thank you.

I removed the font-weight: bold and did a hard refresh. No change. I also put the public forum on lite/light mode.

Smile