MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Manually edit post count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed it on my board ages ago and one of my friends put their post count up real high and cant remember what it was, so suggestion:

You cant edit your own post count.
This mod only allows administrators to edit their post count.

Normal users shouldn't be able too...
yeah, my friend is an admin Smile I want to prevent myself and fellow admins from editing our own postcount
Is there ever been a solution to this request?
I recon you are asking for something that doesn't make sence. Admins are supposed to be able to do everything.
(2017-04-04, 11:38 AM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]I recon you are asking for something that doesn't make sence. Admins are supposed to be able to do everything.

statistics shouldn't be manipulated.

How glorious shouldn't it feel to have a 100% corrupt less gouvernement. ... well I want to achieve the same with my board.
If an admin has acceess to the database, there is no chance you could prevent him from changing anything.
But if you think someone has manipulated his post count or other numbers, just run Recount & Rebuild in ACP and you get the true statistics back.
Ya ok, so there is no way disabling that feature? I am actually working with several administrators who'm need acces to the userpanel for group assignments, they don't have acces to the database .
There is no built in way of disabling it, but you could possibly prevent it being changed via a plugin, or definitely prevent it with a core edit.